OK, HERE WE GO...
I live in an old house in the Suffolk countryside with my musician husband Rich. We were married in the autumn of 2014 and I’m still pinching myself that he’s my husband. Being married is a blast. We have two tiny humans called Astrid & Remi - they're pretty awesome. We also have a cat, Ludo who is bigger than our dog, Fleur.
My favourite things in the world are dancing badly to awesome playlists in my kitchen and rummaging round charity shops for tat I don't need. When I’m not shooting weddings you’ll find me chasing after my peanut butter covered toddler with wet-wipes and spending hours in coffee shops laughing with friends and eating all the cake.
I couldn’t live without my friends and family, good food, music and plenty of tea. I spend a lot of time on eBay buying junk and nothing makes me happier than getting up super early and going for a long walk in the middle of nowhere when it's all super quiet and still.
6. Most of all, I just love people. I love finding out the stories of others' lives. The road they've journeyed down so far, adventures they've had - big and small, what makes them who they are.
5. I'm really terrible at keeping plants. Cacti, succulents... y'know, all the ones that supposedly never die. Yep. Gardening advice and lessons very much welcome...
4. Before photography, I was an ITU and hospice nurse. So, if your partner in crime faints at the sight of your beauty walking down the aisle, I'm pretty handy to have around! (being surrounded by people with such little time left was what gave me the push to take a chance at 'the dream'!)
3. I prefer vinyl. We play The Smiths, Morrissey, Hot Chip and Bowie over and over and dance with no shame.
2. I'm fascinated by the moon and stars. I love sleeping with the curtains open - which drives Rich nuts - so that I can gaze at the sky if I wake in the middle of the night. i've just started an astronomy course which is making my head hurt a bit!
1. I love films by Wed Anderson and Jean-Pierre Jeunet. It's all about the colours and the symmetry.
In the last year alone, I've had the pleasure of having the front cover of Rock'n'Roll Bride magazine as well as a 6 page spread inside, a 4 page spread in wedding ideas magazine twice, as well blog coverage from a whole host of amazing blogs, including those below...